From 7 October 2021, visitors to Singapore will be granted entry based on their travel history in the last 14 days instead of the current guideline of the past 21 days. Travelers with recent travel history to Category III and IV countries/regions will also serve 10 days of Stay-Home Notice (SHN) at dedicated SHN facilities, instead of the current 14 days. For more information, please refer to this link.
Why Singapore must be in your Bucket List
- To explore World War 2 History
- To experience the Cultural Diversity
- One of the cleanest city in the World
- Theme Parks for All Day Fun
- Paradise for Party Lovers, best Bars in Asia according to World’s 50 Best Bar List
- Vibrant atmosphere of Clarke Quey
- A Never before shopping experience at Orchard Street
- Top end Luxury Resorts offering rejuvenating Spa treatments
- Gardens by The Bay and Haw Par Villa, two attractions which are unlike anything else in the world
Best Deals on Top Luxury Resorts In Singapore
What To Do When In Singapore ?
We understand your requirement and can suggest handpicked “Things To Do In Singapore” so that you can utilize your time in “Enjoying” instead of “Searching”. Here is a list of activities ranging from Site Seeing Tour, Local Culture, Events and Food. We recommend you book in advance to get tour packages best deals. Plan your holiday and book online.
World War 2 Historical Experience
Find Cheap Flights To Singapore
Best Deals on Accomodation In Singapore
Whether you are a Solo Traveler or Travelling with friends, when it comes to vacation choosing a right stay is must for any tourist. Use our interactive map to find Best Location of stay with in your Budget. You’ll find plenty of option ranging from Home Stays, Boutique Hotels to Luxury Resorts. While Travel Restrictions are lifted for vaccinated tourists, stay provisions are limited to resorts which are tagged as COVID SAFE. Please do checkout the list of such resorts before making the bookings.